Sunday, February 15, 2015

WHO follows the procrustean approach!

WHO follows the procrustean approach!


Looks like time is approaching for a need to update my 2010 thesis, especially considering Dariusz Leszczynski’s latest blog.

Don
******************************************************************************************************************

Excerpt

Handling an Inquiry – The WHO-style
Posted on February 15, 2015

Dariusz Leszczynski

On December 27, 2014, I sent an e-mail message to Dr. Margaret Chan, Director General of the WHO. In this message I expressed my concern about the process of preparation of the Environmental Health Criteria by the WHO EMF Project.

Today, on February 15, 2015, I received response to my message. However, my surprise was great when it appeared that the response was sent to me by the Head of the WHO EMF Project, Dr. Emilie van Deventer.
It seems “strange” that, at the WHO, when expressing concern about the actions of a person, the person in question handles the response to the inquiry/complaint… This means that, of course, the response will “clearly demonstrate” that there is absolutely no reason for any concern.

Matter closed – the WHO-style.

SNIP

Read the post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment