Saturday, November 07, 2015

Triggering Agents (and treatments) of Electromagnetic Sensitivity

Triggering Agents (and treatments) of Electromagnetic Sensitivity

 
Back in early 2000 when people were beginning to contact me about being sensitive to electricity, I searched hard to find a Dr. who understood the problem.  I was directed to Dr. William Rea, MD, in Texas.  He was a surgeon who became allergic to electricity and developed a "clean" lab and began testing for all kinds of allergies. 
I sent him my EMF findings on DVD from here in Michigan and he invited me to be on the faculty for the 25th International Medical Conference of Environmental Health in Dallas, Texas, in 2007 and again in 2009 for the 27th.  They invited me to become a permanent member of the faculty but because of poor health, I declined. I did, however accompany a Michigan farmer to Dr. Rea's clinic and he did prove "Mr. Chick's" health problem was being caused by electricity.
Below is a web site for viewing a presentation by Dr. William Rea who gives compelling evidence and recommendations for a healthier world creating safe havens in a toxic, electromagnetic world.  He was hosted by the International Institute for Building-Biology & Ecology.
Published on Mar 5, 2015 Triggering Agents (and treatments) of Electromagnetic Sensitivity -- 46 minute video
 
My two peer reviewed articles on this subject can be found at:
 
Best regards,
 
Donald Hillman, Ph.D.
Professor Emeritus, Michigan State University
750 Berkshire Lane
East Lansing, MI 48823
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment